We are an approved Yellow Fever centre. We offer a full range of Travel Vaccines and Advice
Travel consultations are open to patients of other practices – Please bring previous vaccination records to consultation if possible.
- Please allow adequate time prior to travel for vaccines to be effective, ideally 6-8 weeks
- Please fill out Travel Vaccine Form prior to consultation (Travel Vaccine Consent )
- Useful websites included www.cdc.gov/travel and www.travax.nhs.uk
- Have knowledge regarding the length of your stay especially if malaria prophylaxis is required
- The cost of vaccines vary depending on travel itinerary and is available on request
Travel vaccinations are not covered by the medical card.